The Nuclepore polycarbonate track-etched membrane by Whatman is made from high quality polycarbonate film and has sharply defined pore sizes. It has high flow rates and excellent chemical and thermal resistance. The membrane has a smooth flat surface for good visibility of particles. Features include low protein binding and low extractables ensuring no sample contamination. Low, consistent ash and tare weights. Circle. Diameter: 13mm. Pore Size: 0.015µm. 100/Pack. Whatman #: 110401.
Features & Highlights
- Nuclepore polycarbonate track-etched membrane is made from high quality polycarbonate film; has sharply defined pore sizes
- Circle; 0.015µm pore size; 13mm
- High chemical resistance and good thermal stability for a wide range of samples
- Membrane has a smooth flat surface for good visibility of particles
- Features include low protein binding and low extractables; ensures no sample contamination
|Package Weight:||0.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.8 x 0.9 x 0.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Whatman, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Purair Basic
Aci Plus carbon filter for the Purair Basic Series ductless hoods Main filter for inorganic acid vapors including hydrochloric, nitric and sulphuric Made with granular carbon which provides more surface area and higher capacity than bonded carbon Fit...