Product Description & Reviews
High quality ergonomic bucking bars designed to prevent repetitive motion injury while riveting. Make your job easier! These high density tungsten rivet blocks are 50% more dense than lead and over twice the density of steel! All bucking bars are not created equal. Higher density materials, such as tungsten, reduce vibration and kick back while riveting and reduce the risk of injury, strain, and wrist fatigue. Take a cue from the pros and use what they use. Our wide range of shapes and sizes allow you to properly rivet even in tight or hard to reach areas! Over fifty years of experience have culminated into these premium quality bucking bars, and you can benefit from that experience.
Features & Highlights
- RIVET LONGER: tungsten rivet block absorbs more vibration than steel, reducing fatigue from bucking rivets
- ERGONOMIC: save your hands! Tungsten reduces wrist strain and helps prevent long term health issues
- COMPACT: fits into smaller spaces than a steel bar, easily working with those hard-to-reach rivets
- QUALITY: these long-lasting rust-resistant bars result in less kickback leading to a cleaner, higher quality rivet
- UNITED STATES based manufacturing & customer service staff are here to help you
|Manufacturer:||Midwest Tungsten Service|
|Brand:||Midwest Tungsten Service|
|Publisher:||Midwest Tungsten Service|
|Studio:||Midwest Tungsten Service|
|Item Weight:||3.94 pounds|
|Item Size:||2 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Package Size:||2 x 1 x 1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Midwest Tungsten Service, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Small Parts
mpn: B00137W9U8, ean: 0821641118172,
INCLUDES:• Big Daddy® Hand Tool• 5/32'' Nosepiece• 3/16'' Nosepiece• 1/4'' NosepieceFEATURES:• Versatile and powerful hand riveter, taking the hard work out of setting large diameter blind rivets.• Its extra-long handles provide excellent leverage and permits working a foot beyond natural reach.• A bearing design, self adjusting two-piece jaws and single-unit body construction with a steel insert to provide stronger threads for the nosepieces included.• Features a double gear