Product Description & Reviews
UM universal medium chipbreaker insert type. A PVD-coated micro-grain carbide. Recommended for finishing of all kinds of stainless steels, using medium to low cutting speeds. Excellent when sharp cutting action combined with superior edge toughness or surface finish is needed. Great resistance to thermal shock makes it also suitable for light intermittent cuts.CoroTurn® 107 screw clamping system uses positive inserts with a 7º clearance angle.. 35 Degree diamond positive turning insert, insert size is 332, no. of edges 2.
Features & Highlights
- CoroTurn® 107 screw clamping system uses positive inserts with a 7º clearance angle.
- 35 Degree diamond positive turning insert, insert size is 332, no. of edges 2
- Medium Chipbreaker, Stainless Steel Application
- This single- sided insert is used mainly in small tools for internal and external machining. The inserts are clamped with a screw through a center hole. The CoroTurn 107 is the first choice system for internal longitudinal turning of small diameters, and is also used for external light roughing to finishing of smaller components.
- TiAlN coated grade recommended for finishing of all kinds of stainless steels using medium to low cutting speeds; resistance to thermal shock makes it also suitable for light intermittent cuts
|Part Number:||VBMT 332-UM GC1125|
|MPN:||VBMT 332-UM GC1125|
|Package Weight:||0.02 pounds|
|Package Size:||2 x 0.3 x 0.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.