Sandvik Coromant T-Max U Carbide Turning Insert, VBMT, 35 Degree Diamond, UM Chipbreaker, GC1125 Grade, Multi-Layer Coating, VBMT 332-UM, 3/8" iC, 0.0315" Corner Radius (Pack of 10)
On Sale Now! Free Shipping Included! Save 6% on the Sandvik Coromant T-Max U Carbide Turning Insert, VBMT, 35 Degree Diamond, UM Chipbreaker, GC1125 Grade, Multi-Layer Coating, VBMT 332-UM, 3/8'' iC, 0.0315'' Corner Radius (Pack of 10) by Sandvik Coromant at Hosted Payload. MPN: VBMT 332-UM GC1125. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. UM universal medium chipbreaker insert type. A PVD-coated micro-grain carbide. Recommended for finishing of all kinds of stainless steels, using
Features & Highlights
- CoroTurn® 107 screw clamping system uses positive inserts with a 7º clearance angle.
- 35 Degree diamond positive turning insert, insert size is 332, no. of edges 2
- Medium Chipbreaker, Stainless Steel Application
- This single- sided insert is used mainly in small tools for internal and external machining. The inserts are clamped with a screw through a center hole. The CoroTurn 107 is the first choice system for internal longitudinal turning of small diameters, and is also used for external light roughing to finishing of smaller components.
- TiAlN coated grade recommended for finishing of all kinds of stainless steels using medium to low cutting speeds; resistance to thermal shock makes it also suitable for light intermittent cuts
|Part Number:||VBMT 332-UM GC1125|
|MPN:||VBMT 332-UM GC1125|
|Package Weight:||0.02 pounds|
|Package Size:||2 x 0.3 x 0.3 inches|