Sandvik Coromant CoroTurn 107 Carbide Turning Insert, VBMT, 35 Degree Diamond, MM Chipbreaker, GC1105 Grade, TiAlN Coating, VBMT 332-MM, 3/8" iC, 0.0315" Corner Radius (Pack of 10)
Free Shipping Included! Sandvik Coromant CoroTurn 107 Carbide Turning Insert, VBMT, 35 Degree Diamond, MM Chipbreaker, GC1105 Grade, TiAlN Coating, VBMT 332-MM, 3/8'' iC, 0.0315'' Corner Radius (Pack of 10) by Sandvik Coromant at Hosted Payload. MPN: VBMT 332-MM GC1105. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. MM medium chipbreaker stainless steel insert type. The substrate consists of a hard fine-grained WC with 6% Co for high hot hardness and good
Features & Highlights
- CoroTurn® 107 screw clamping system uses positive inserts with a 7º clearance angle.
- 35 Degree diamond positive turning insert, insert size is 332, no. of edges 2
- Medium Chipbreaker, AeroSpace Application
- This single- sided insert is used mainly in small tools for internal and external machining. The inserts are clamped with a screw through a center hole. The CoroTurn 107 is the first choice system for internal longitudinal turning of small diameters, and is also used for external light roughing to finishing of smaller components.
- TiAlN coated grade with excellent adhesion, also on sharp edges, guarantees toughness, even flank wear and outstanding performance in heat resistant super alloys
|Part Number:||VBMT 332-MM GC1105|
|MPN:||VBMT 332-MM GC1105|
|Package Weight:||0.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.1 x 0.5 x 0.5 inches|