SainSmart x Creality CR-10 3D Printer, 11.8”x11.8”x15.8”, Resume Printing, Semi-Assembled
Huge Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 17% on the SainSmart x Creality CR-10 3D Printer, 11.8”x11.8”x15.8”, Resume Printing, Semi-Assembled by SainSmart at Hosted Payload. MPN: CR-10 Standard. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Overview: SainSmart x Creality CR-10 is recommended for beginners who want to cut their teeth on 3D printing. While cheaper DIY kits take a couple
SainSmart x Creality CR-10 is recommended for beginners who want to cut their teeth on 3D printing. While cheaper DIY kits take a couple hours or even days to assemble, only minimum assembly is required for CR-10 series. It literally takes only 10 minutes to put together - a fun and hassle-free experience. You will be printing your first object within half an hour of unboxing.
● Printing Size: 300*300*400mm(11.8" x 11.8" x 15.8")
● Printing Type: FDM (Melting touch stack molding technology)
● Body Structure: Patent technology V-Slot aluminum bearing
● Nozzle Diameter: Standard 0.4mm (can be changed to 0.3/0.2mm)
● Filament diameter: 1.75mm
● Materials: PLA, ABS, TPU, Copper, Wood, Carbon Fiber, Gradient Color etc.
● Print speed:≤200mm/s, normal printing speed: 100mm/s
● Each accuracy: 0.05-0.4mm (adjustable)
● Power supply: Input 110-220V switchable, output 24V
● Actual power: 160-200W
● Operating page: Chinese / English
● Printing accuracy: ±0.1mm
● Environmental requirement: 10-30°C, humidity 20-50%
● Software supporting: PROE, Solid-works, UG, 3d Max, Rhino 3D design software, etc.
● Format: STL, OBJ, G-Code, JPG
● Printing method: SD card (off-line), contact to the PC (on-line)
● Operating system: Linux, Windows, OSX
● Operating software: CURA, Repetier-Host, Simplify 3D
● Heated bed: 3MM one-piece aluminum plate, special tempered glass molding platform
● Machine size: 490*600*615 mm, Package size: 540*640*310 mm
● Machine net weight: 10.3kg, Package weight: 14kg
1x CR-10 Large-size 3D Printer
1x SainSmart filament
Features & Highlights
- [Fast Installation] CR-10 comes in three pre-assembled parts and takes only 10 minutes to install. All wires are clearly labelled and aviation grade fast connectors allow easy adjustments.
- [STEM Education] A perfect gift for any teenagers and adults who are interested in Engineering. The fun building experience makes an excellent course on electronics, mechanical engineering and 3D Printing.
- [Heated Build Plate] Improves the quality of each print and prevents warping for easier print removal. Supports all filament types, including ABS, PLA, Wood, and the trending flexible TPU filaments.
- [Offline and Resume Printing] You can print offline via supplied SD card without any connections to computers. The resume printing, a feature only available in SainSmart CR-10, can continue an interrupted printing after power outage.
- [Trusted Vendor] SainSmart is an established Maker hardware provider and a frequent Maker Faire exhibitor. We provide 6-month manufacturer warranty on all parts. Buy with confidence.
|Part Number:||CR-10 Standard|
|Package Weight:||29.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||21.1 x 10.98 x 10.98 inches|