An excellent heavy-duty live center designed to handle almost all manual and CNC turning jobs. Heavy-duty precision bearings provide exceptional radial and thrust load capacities. Extended point provides good tool clearance for CNC applications. The thick, rigid point extends into the shank where it is supported by a large needle bearing for increased strength and vibration dampening. A high-capacity thrust bearing protects the center from excessive axial loads, one of the biggest enemies of any live center. Exclusive Roto-Shield coolant slinger and upgraded seal provide outstanding bearing protection for extended operating life. Body and point are hardened and ground for accuracy and durability. Guaranteed accurate to +/-0.00005" TIR or better. 1 year warranty against failure due to manufacturing defects.
Features & Highlights
- Heavy-duty live center with exceptional radial and thrust load capacities for almost all manual and CNC turning jobs; Extended point provides extra clearance
- Roto-Shield coolant slinger and upgraded seal provide outstanding bearing protection for extended operating life
- Body and point are hardened and ground for accuracy and durability
- Standard point angle is 60 degree; +/- 0.00005" TIR guaranteed
- 1 year warranty against failure due to manufacturing defects
|Package Weight:||4.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.7 x 3.6 x 3.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Royal, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.