Poise Incontinence Pads, Original Design, Ultimate Absorbency, Long, 90 Count
On Sale Now! Free Shipping Included! Save 7% on the Poise Incontinence Pads, Original Design, Ultimate Absorbency, Long, 90 Count by Poise at Hosted Payload. MPN: 44523. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. With up to 12 hours of protection, you can trust the original design of Poise Ultimate Absorbency, Long Pads to handle unexpected gushes from
| With up to 12 hours of protection, you can trust the original design of Poise Ultimate Absorbency, Long Pads to handle unexpected gushes from light bladder leakage. Poise incontinence pads offer the trusted 3-in-1 protection for dryness, comfort, and odor control. Prevent leaks and quickly lock away wetness with Leak-Block Sides and an Absorb-Loc Core. Poise Pads feel comfortable and stay 10x drier than leading period pads and can be used as a postpartum pad or maternity pad for women after birth who experience heavier bladder leakage. This package contains individually wrapped Poise Ultimate Absorbency Incontinence Pads in long length. Poise is the number one brand for light bladder leaks.† †Based on Nielsen Market Share Data |
†Based on Nielsen Market Share Data
Frequently Asked Questions
What is LBL?
LBL stands for light bladder leakage, and it affects millions of women. In fact, 1 in 3 women experience light bladder leakage (LBL), which is the frequent involuntary leakage of urine.
Why do I have bladder leaks?
Some of the most common reasons for uninvited leaks include:
• Physical changes from childbirth to menopause.
• Being overweight.
• Complications from surgery, stroke, or chronic diseases.
• Bladder or urinary tract infections.
• Bladder irritants.
Can I prevent leaks?
There are healthy habits you can maintain in order to help prevent leaks.
• Track your triggers – Look for patterns in how your bladder reacts to certain spicy and acidic foods and beverages.
• Exercise regularly - Reduce leaks by strengthening the muscles of your pelvic floor.
• Drink more water – Drink six to seven 8-ounce glasses of water a day to prevent irritation.
Can I use my FSA?
Yes, you can. Poise products are FSA-eligible – only applicable in the US.
Will my shipping box have what’s inside written on it?
No, it will not. All Poise maternity pads, bladder control pads and other incontinence products are shipped discreetly in a brown, corrugated box for your privacy.
Features & Highlights
- Enjoy the trusted 3-in-1 protection for dryness, comfort, and odor control from Poise ultimate absorbency, long pads for incontinence
- Ultimate long pads in the original design deliver up to 12 hours of protection for day or night use
- Poise Pads are 10x drier than the leading period pad - the perfect postpartum pad or maternity pad for women who experience heavier bladder leakage after giving birth
- Ultimate absorbency incontinence pads quickly lock away wetness with an Absorb-Loc Core and contain unexpected gushes with leak-block sides
- Poise incontinence products are always shipped in discreet packaging and are FSA-eligible (applicable only in U.S.)
|Manufacturer:||Kimberly-Clark Corp. GMA - DROPSHIP|
|Publisher:||Kimberly-Clark Corp. GMA - DROPSHIP|
|Studio:||Kimberly-Clark Corp. GMA - DROPSHIP|
|Item Size:||13.31 x 14.75 x 14.75 inches|
|Package Weight:||8.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||13 x 11.25 x 11.25 inches|