Phanteks 140mm, PWM, High Static Pressure Radiator Retail Cooling Fan PH-F140MP_BK_PWM
Huge Savings Item! Save 12% on the Phanteks 140mm, PWM, High Static Pressure Radiator Retail Cooling Fan PH-F140MP_BK_PWM by Phanteks at Hosted Payload. MPN: PH-F140MP_BK_PWM. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The PH-F140MP, 140mm high static pressure premium fans from Phanteks is designed with the Maelstrom concept technology. The fans have PWM built-in,
The PH-F140MP, 140mm high static pressure premium fans from Phanteks is designed with the Maelstrom concept technology. The fans have PWM built-in, creating less cables which allows users to make speed adjustments from 500-1600RPM. The PH-F140MP, a high static pressure fan, can have the ability to overcome the airflow restriction caused by high fin density. PH-F140MP produces high static air pressure allowing for a direct and focusing airflow making them ideal for the densely packed fins of a radiator. With the addition of the UFB Bearing, a longer lifespan and stability is possible.
Features & Highlights
- The new redeveloped blades in PH-F140MP are bigger and designed to achieve higher air pressure. The redesigned MVB II blades generate better airflow and produces better performance.
- It improves the balance of airflow and air pressure when using with as a cooler fan or case fan. The PH-F140MP has a larger base size with a magnetic brushless DC motor to avoid the effects of resonance and for rotational stability.
- With the noise reduction challenges in mind, we modified the component for lower actuator noise, PCBA for lower electromagnetic noise, brushless motor structure for lower operating noise and frame rib for lower wind and vibration noise.
- The new seven high static pressure MVB II blades are bigger and designed to generate a silent controlled airflow.
- The blades produces a downdraft vortex allowing for greater amount of air passage through and reduce airflow turbulence across the surface of the blades to create significantly better performance and airflow while keeping noise to a minimum.
- Composed by MOSS and SSC systems, Phanteks' UFB bearings have an effective hub-tip ratio to achieve a state of equilibrium reducing air and vibration noise.
- SSC provides an increase in the bearing's lifespan and ensures that the fan's axis is consistently operational and quiet.
- PH-F140MP_PWM's PWM functions allow users to adjust speed from 500 - 1600 RPM. Higher speed for performance and lower for silent operation by motherboard control.
|Item Weight:||0.6 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.98 x 5.51 x 5.51 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.9 x 1.3 x 1.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Phanteks, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: TS2, ean: 0647297407992,
Keep your system in top condition and maximize the life of your CPU with this heatsink fan unit.Official Genuine Intel Branded Product. Supports Motherboard Socket: 1156 / 1155 / 1151 / 1150 - Supports Intel Core i-series processors: i3 / i5 / i7. Al...
mpn: MBK5-2-usa, ean: 6586483249692,
2 pack. uphere RAM heat sink is a shell of RAM which can be installed on common computer RAM to achieve colorful light effects, users can achieve light effects on RAM with low cost, especially without eliminating their current non-luminous RAM. There...
By Gelid Solutions
mpn: GELID SILENT 6 FN-SX06-38, ean: 4897025780576,
Designed for Silent enthusiasts GELID Silent case fans provide additional airflow without increasing noise levels and at affordable prices. Precisely balanced fan blades and long life Hydro Dynamic bearing guarantee ultra low noise. To add to the sil...
mpn: 25347, ean: 9010018100358,
Proven NF-P12 design Tens of thousands of quiet cooling enthusiasts around the globe swear by Noctua's classic NF-P12. Thanks to its impressive quietness, excellent performance and impeccable quality, the NF-P12 has become an established reference fo...
mpn: FBA_2-AV-F6015MB, ean: 0602638273070,
Description: Model: AV-F6015MB Name: DC12V BRUSHLESS FAN Rated Voltage : 12V DC Operation Voltage: DC 6.8-12.8V Consuming Current : 0.10AConsuming Power: 1.2WConnector: 2pin-ph2.5 Rated Speed: 4200 R.P.M. Max. Air Flow: 20.35CFM Iife Expectance: 50,...
mpn: ACFRE00042A, ean: 0872767009172,
About ARCTIC ARCTIC is a leading manufacturer of silent PC coolers and components and has initiated and sustainably influenced the trend towards quiet cooling systems. Besides a wide range of CPU and GPU coolers, ARCTIC offers high quality monitor mo...
mpn: RF-AF120-D1, ean: 0815671013217,
The Aer F performance fan is designed to maximize airflow through your build. Engineered to move air efficiently, it features a chamfered intake and exhaust for high volume airflow, and winglet-designed blades to reduce drag. The Aer F uses fluid dyn...
mpn: NF-B9 redux-1600 PWM, ean: 4716123315315,
The classic NF-B9 is a long-standing favorite among enthusiast users around the world and helped to found Noctuid's reputation as a top-tier manufacturer of premium quality quiet cooling components. The new redox edition reissues this award-winning m...
mpn: NF-A14 ULN, ean: 0172302657852,
The NF-A14 is a premium quality quiet 140mm fan with a square frame that complies with Noctua's AAO (Advanced Acoustic Optimization) standard. Its square shape and 140mm mounting holes (124.5mm spacing) make it ideal for use on water cooling radiator...
mpn: NF-A6x25 PWM, ean: 0842431012524,
Featuring advanced aerodynamic design measures such as Flow Acceleration Channels and Noctua's AAO frame, the NF-A6x25 is a highly optimized, premium quality quiet fan in 60x25mm size. The PWM version sports Noctua's custom designed NE-FD1 IC for ful...