OMAX 40X-2500X Lab Binocular Compound LED Microscope with Double Layer Mechanical Stage and Digital Camera
Free Shipping Included! OMAX 40X-2500X Lab Binocular Compound LED Microscope with Double Layer Mechanical Stage and Digital Camera by OMAX at Hosted Payload. MPN: CS-M82EZ-C02. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This is a digital biological binocular compound microscope that includes a digital imaging system. The digital microscopy comes with a 45° inclined
This is a digital biological binocular compound microscope that includes a digital imaging system. The digital microscopy comes with a 45° inclined 360° swiveling binocular sliding viewing head, two pairs of widefield eyepieces, four achromatic objectives, stain-resistant double layer mechanical stage with scales, coarse & fine focusing, NA 1.25 Abbe condenser and variable intensity LED transmitted illumination system. It offers six levels of magnification power: 40X-100X-250X-400X-1000X-2500X. The USB digital imaging system that captures microscope images and live video on computer. The included software compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 can be used to make measurements, You can view and capture the images on iMac or Macbook with Mac OS too. It is easy to mount a darkfield condenser to switch a brightfield microscope to a darkfield microscope. This type of digital compound microscopy is perfect for teaching demonstration and clinical examination, laboratories and advanced applications.
Features & Highlights
- Total magnification: 40X-100X-250X-400X-1000X-2500X; Eyepieces: wide field WF10X and WF25X; Objective: achromatic DIN 4X, 10X, 40X(S), 100X(S, Oil); Viewing head: 45 degrees inclined 360 degrees swiveling binocular; Sliding adjustable interpupillary distance: 2-3/16inch ~ 2-15/16inch(55~75mm); Ocular diopter adjustable on both eyetubes
- Nosepiece: revolving quadruple; Stage: mechanical double layer size: 4-1/2inchx 4-15/16inch (115mm x 125mm); Stage x-y stroke (travel range): 2-13/16inch x 1-3/16inch (70mm x 30mm); Condenser and diaphragm: NA1.25 Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm; Transmitted (lower) illuminator: LED light, intensity adjustable
- Focus adjustment: Coaxial coarse and fine knobs on both sides; All metal mechanical components; Power supply: AC/DC adapter, 7.5V/7.5W (UL approved) - Input: 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz, 0.5A Max - Output: DC7.5V, 1000mA
- Digital camera: - true color 640 x 480 pixels - 0.45X reduction lens to get larger field of view - Software compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, and Mac OS - Capturing microscope images, recording live video, measuring lengths, angles, areas, editing images
- 5-year warranty against manufacturing defects
|Package Weight:||6.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.7 x 7.6 x 7.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by OMAX, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: TD-050ED, ean: 0750668010964,
"Carson 3D Series High Definition Waterproof Binoculars with ED Glass The full sized 3D Binoculars combine our HD optical coating technology with ED glass to give you the brightest, and clearest image possible. Tough ConstructionThe 3D Series Binocul...
mpn: 0857ALBLZ, ean: 0730650002962,
The Kestrel Elite combines sophisticated environmental sensing features with long-range shooting ballistics information in one powerful hand-held device, delivering proven elevation and windage solutions for extended long-range shots with unprecedent...
mpn: CS-MD827S30L, ean: 0670541471296,
This is a digital binocular compound LED microscope with the power range from 40X to 2000X. It comes with a built-in 3.0MP USB digital imaging system and a LED illumination with variable intensity. The USB digital imaging system captures still micros...
mpn: DS1054Z, ean: 0190203037252,
Rigol DS1054Z Best Selling Oscilloscope Find out with the DS1054Z is one of the top selling oscilloscopes in the WORLD since its release in September 2014. Read the reviews! Let our customers tell you what they think of this unit. Schools love them, ...
mpn: MD82ES10, ean: 0729440214678,
This is an OMAX MD82ES10 biological compound microscope with built-in 1.3 mega digital camera and advanced software. The digital compound microscope comes with a digital binocular viewing head, body frame, revolving quadruple nosepiece, two pairs of ...