Product Description & Reviews
Material for replacing belly in a singlewide home. Order two for a doublewide. Also referred to as bottom board material or woven polyethylene bottom board. Material used for sealing, patching, and repairing underbelly used in mobile homes and manufactured housing. May also be found under some campers and RV's, but it's not the best choice. May be referred too as bottom board, belly paper, barrier, bottom wrap, sheeting and closure paper. House wrap is not a replacement for this material as the properties in housewrap are different and not designed to keep out bugs and such.
Features & Highlights
- Each roll is 16 feet wide x 80 feet long. Does NOT have an adhesive back, don't confuse it with underbelly tape.
- Woven polyethylene material.
- Breathable yet guards against small pests and bugs.
- Use as a new replacement or for patching.
- Seam together or patch holes using Flexmend-type tape (available separately).
|Item Weight:||22 pounds|
|Item Size:||960 x 0.01 x 0.01 inches|
|Package Weight:||25 pounds|
|Package Size:||10 x 10 x 10 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.