Product Description & Reviews
MK Morse carbide tipped hole cutter accessory. Carbide tipped cutting edge each tooth is specifically ground to create an accurate, burr free hole. Beveled gullet design ground gullets allow chips to clear cut easily for faster cutting. Ejector spring, easier slug removal. Step center pilot drill controlled drilling to reduce breakthrough impact, preventing carbide tooth damage and increasing cutting life, easily replaced. Step shoulder prevents hole cutter pass through and controls depth of cut. Three side flat arbor Improves chucking strength.
Features & Highlights
- Precision ground triple chip tooth, reduces chipping and smooth cutting action
- Ejector spring features slug ejection for thinner materials
- Step center pilot bit reduces break through impact and teeth enter cut smoothly
- Grooved gullet directs chips away from cut and slug ejection in thinner materials
- Cutting depth 3/16-inch for sheet metal applications
|Item Weight:||1.4 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.91 x 5.51 x 5.51 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.3 x 4.7 x 4.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.