Megahome Countertop Water Distiller, White, Glass Collection
Megahome Countertop Water Distiller, White, Glass Collection by MegaHome at Hosted Payload. MPN: MH943TWS. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Nutriteam's Megahome countertop white distiller is stainless steel inside with a durable white metal housing. Now includes glass nozzle (pictured above) so that your filter sits in glass instead of plastic. Included in the package is: Water Distiller, 1 gallon glass collection bottle, six pack of charcoal filters, and residue cleaner. 120volt (Not for use with 220voltage) You can be sure that you are drinking the freshest and purest water by distilling it yourself, in the convenience of your
Product Description & Reviews
Nutriteam's Megahome countertop white distiller is stainless steel inside with a durable white metal housing. Now includes glass nozzle (pictured above) so that your filter sits in glass instead of plastic. Included in the package is: Water Distiller, 1 gallon glass collection bottle, six pack of charcoal filters, and residue cleaner. 120volt (Not for use with 220voltage) You can be sure that you are drinking the freshest and purest water by distilling it yourself, in the convenience of your own home. We guarantee it or your money back! This steam distiller produces 1 gallon in 5.5 hours. Manual filling is easy and safe. Using pure distilled water is also recommended for many household appliances, irons, coffee makers etc, and will often extend their life. This distiller produces up to 4 gallons of pure steam distilled water per day. UL listed as a safe appliance. Will your water distiller remove cyanobacteria or microcystins from a contaminated water source? Yes. Microcystins are a genus of Cyanobacteria are cyclic heptapeptides (toxic peptides with seven amino acids and are therefore a solid or particulate that is removed in the distillation process. Boiling is not effective against Microcystins because they are resistant to a wide range of temperatures. Boiling the water concentrates the toxin because of the resulting loss of steam in the boiling process. Distillation on the other hand is the process of boiling water and capturing the resulting steam that rises. The steam leaves behind the contaminates, including bacteria and resulting chemicals, such as Microcystins.
Features & Highlights
- UL LISTED / APPROVED: UL (Underwrites Laboratory) is a trusted independent global safety science company that thoroughly tests products to determine if they comply with important safety standards. Megahome distillers are the only UL approved water distillers available. If you would not by an oven or coffee maker without UL listing, would you buy a water distiller that is not UL listed?
- PUREST WATER: Distills 1 gallon per/5.5 hours. Distills at the proper speed, removing unwanted toxins and contaminates.
- BEST QUALITY: Full 304 stainless steel interior, water does not touch plastic.
- GLASS COLLECTION: As the distiller produces pure steam distilled water, the water drips into a glass lined nozzle and then into your glass collector. The last thing you would want is to buy a distiller that purifies the water and at the same time contaminates it with cheap plastic parts. The Megahome distiller keeps your water pure and clean.
- BEST SERVICE INCLUDED: Every Megahome distiller is backed by a 1 year warranty and the service and support you would expect from a top quality appliance. No need to worry about warranty, customer service, or parts, Megahome distillers have been on the market for over 22 years and are the top selling distiller on the market.
|Item Weight:||11 pounds|
|Item Size:||9 x 13 x 13 inches|
|Package Weight:||13.85 pounds|
|Package Size:||11.9 x 11.6 x 11.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by MegaHome, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Home Master
mpn: TMHP, ean: 0852669004116,
The Home Master HydroPerfection Undersink Reverse Osmosis System delivers exceptional water purity while also adding beneficial minerals that produce clean, great-tasting mineral water on tap. The included permeate pump will reduce water waste by up to 80 percent while increasing water production by up to 50 percent. Home Master's innovative design eliminates the most common problems found in traditional RO systems -- canister filter housing leaks, slow flow rate, high water waste, service
mpn: MH943SBS, ean: 0732454319840,
The Megahome countertop stainless steel steam distiller comes complete with a glass collection bottle, glass nozzle insert, and is stainless steel inside and out for pure steam distillation. Includes glass nozzle insert so that your filter sits in glass instead of plastic. Included in the package is: 120volt Water Distiller, 1 gallon glass collection bottle, filter nozzle with glass insert, six pack of charcoal filters, and 8oz of residue cleaner. (Please note: Not for use with 220 voltage) The
mpn: RCC7AK, ean: 0662425038015,
''As America's favorite brand of reverse osmosis systems, and backed by iSpring’s industry-leading customer support, the RCC7AK is unequaled in quality, performance, and durability. The system consists of 6-stage, layered filtration built around precision reverse osmosis (RO) technology that removes over 1000 different kinds of contaminants in order to provide the best home drinking water filtration available. Unlike some other systems, the combination of both GAC and CTO filters in the 2nd
By APEC Water Systems
mpn: ROES-PH75, ean: 0854961005518,
The ROES-PH75 is a 6-stage 75GPD reverse osmosis system that adds calcium minerals to enhance the water taste for people who prefer mineral water. This system's mineral cartridge adds only 100% US-made high-purity calcium carbonate to effectively raise pH in the water for those who desire alkaline water. Other re-mineralization RO systems will claim to add various beneficial minerals back into the water; however, their mineral formulations are often from unknown and uncertified sources that can