Main Technical Data:
Voltage: AC 110V/60HZ
Input Power: 125VA
Non-load Frequency: more than 12500r/min
Non-load Speed: ≤75dB
Motor Winding Insulation Class: E Class
Application and Attention:
1. Before use, check whether the formation of saw blade, missing teeth, mounting, installing the saw blade when the blade shaft to be fixed, embedded with the pull head axis position of the flat side, with the other nuts in front of the saw blade wrench removed, exit concave sleeve and saw blade, saw blade and then put the other tightly, check the motor ventilation road, should be kept clear to prevent foreign objects clogging, resulting in poor ventilation, resulting in excessive temperature rise of the motor work, or even burn the motor
2. When used, not used much pressure, when the blade got stuck in the plaster bandage, it should cut off the power slowly withdraw, not to open when the power switch off, easy to damage the motor
3. The temperature of the motor housing using the increase over time, such as hot case temperature should be found to be suspended, wait to cool before using, or likely to cause motor overheating and burning
4. When have abnormal sound, vibration is too large, please maintenance in time
5. Should be wipe clean the plaster saw after operation, kept in dry places(relative humidity less than 80%, non corrosive gas environment)to prevent water and damage and stumble
1 x Medical Electric Plaster Saw
2 x Circular Saw Blade
1 x Fan-shaped Saw Blade
1 x Wrench
1 x Carry Box
1 x Manual
Features & Highlights
- The electrical machinery uses the double insulation protective device, has guaranteed the safety of patient
- Anti-shock type, degree and protection against harmful into the liquid level points: medical saw is II type.B is common tyoe
- Divided by the work of system: medical electric plaster saw is running short
- The electrically operated gypsum saws through the saw blade swinging sawing gypsum, in use, even if the saw blade will contact the patient skin not to create cuts
- Scope of application: the orthopedic products for fixed reset, remove the plaster bandages used
|Package Weight:||5.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.62 x 4.57 x 4.57 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by top-tool, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Klein Tools
mpn: 31873, ean: 0784497175501,
The Klein 31873 8-Piece Master Electrician's Hole Cutter Kit cuts quick, precise holes in stainless steel, mild steel, iron, copper and brass sheet up to 3/16-Inch (5 mm) thick. The split point pilot drill bit prevents bit walking and the integrated ...
mpn: 775, ean: 0734995775000,
Our latest model No. 775 Toe-kick Saw cuts flush to the inner wall of a toe space in a cabinet or counter to remove old underlayment. Model No. 775 comes with the No. 787 3 3/8" Carbide-Tipped Blade ONLY for cutting wood. Do not use the small diamete...