Product Description & Reviews
Minimize warping caused by drafts or cold 3D printing environments with the LulzBot TAZ 6 Enclosure by Printed Solid. This enclosure helps keep curious hands and paws away from heated and moving parts of your 3D printer. This laser-cut acrylic enclosure has a modular design, meaning pieces are easily removable for access and/or printing with large spools of filament.The smaller footprint adds only 62 mm (2.44 in) along the y-axis (from front to back). Not gluing, drilling, cutting, or engraving is required for assembly.
Features & Highlights
- The smaller footprint adds only 62 mm (2.44 in) along the y-axis (from front to back)
- Not gluing, drilling, cutting, or engraving is required for assembly
- Use your current printer to 3D printer four brackets to complete the knit
- Required assembly tools: 2.5 mm, 3 mm, and 4 mm hex driver.Time Required:2-3 hours, based on skill level
- Optional recommended items: painters tape, flat razor, zip ties
- Please note, the LulzBot TAZ 6 Desktop 3D Printer does not come standard with the LulzBot TAZ 6 Enclosure by Printed Solid and must be purchased separately
|Item Weight:||18.74 pounds|
|Package Weight:||19 pounds|
|Package Size:||19.02 x 5 x 5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by LulzBot, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.