Product Description & Reviews
The Loc-Line vacuum hose component is twenty 12" length hose segments (180 elements total) made of blue acetal copolymer plastic and has a 2-1/2" inner diameter for use with Loc-Line vacuum hose or fittings. The acetal copolymer plastic resists corrosion and moisture. The component has a maximum operating temperature of 170 degrees F. It complies with Registration, Evaluation, Authorization of Chemicals (REACH) and Restriction of the Use of Certain Hazardous Substances (RoHS) standards. The component connects to other Loc-Line components by a ball-and-socket design that snaps together for a tight seal. Lockwood Products manufactures the Loc-Line modular hose system of low-pressure hose and couplings used for coolant, air delivery, smoke and dust removal, and other applications. The company, founded in 1981, is headquartered in Lake Oswego, OR.
Features & Highlights
- Twenty 12" length segments (180 elements total) of 2-1/2" inner diameter Loc-Line modular vacuum hose
- Connects to Loc-Line fittings or another Loc-Line hose segment
- Acetal copolymer plastic has a blue color, and resists corrosion and moisture
- Maximum operating temperature of 170 degrees F
- Compliant with REACH and RoHS standards
|Package Weight:||9.85 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.7 x 12.3 x 12.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.