LC to SC Fiber Patch Cable Multimode Duplex - 2m (6ft) - 50/125 OM2 - Beyondtech PureOptics Series
LC to SC Fiber Patch Cable Multimode Duplex - 2m (6ft) - 50/125 OM2 - Beyondtech PureOptics Series by BEYONDTECH at Hosted Payload. MPN: LYSB00SVYE3F0-CMPTRACCS. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Easy installation Beyondtech OM2 LC to SC Fiber Patch cable simplify the installation process and reduce the total cost of ownership of your
Easy installationBeyondtech OM2 LC to SC Fiber Patch cable simplify the installation process and reduce the total cost of ownership of your project, due to pre-terminated fiber intrinsic plug-and-play characteristic.
EMI immunityOM2 Multimode fiber is immune to many environmental factors, such as Electromagnetic Interference and Radio-Frequency interference, so it is possible to run patch cords next to industrial equipment without any problem.
Properly testedEach patch cord is individually and rigorously tested and certified to be within accurate optical insertion loss.
Cable SpecificationsWavelengths: 850 and 1300nm Orange Jacket Bend Radius - Minimum / 5cm Cable Jacket (3.00mm) Operating Temperature / -4° to 158° F (-20° to +70° C) Multimode 50/125um Standard Zip Cord OM2 fiber conforms to ITU-651, TIA/EIA 492AAAA Multiple Sizes Available LC /SC connector (Fiber patch cord) Beyondtech LC SC Patch Cord feature precision hold, plastic ferrule connectors . They comply with all ANSI/EIA/TIA standards. LC to SC Multimode Duplex are used to connect network devices and are suitable for Gigabit Ethernet, video, multimedia, premise installations, fiber optics patch panels, fiber optic transceiver and fiber optic network, industrial, and military applications. Connectors feature dust caps on the tips for protection.
Features & Highlights
- Beyondtech high-quality LC to SC Fiber Patch Cable 50/125 OM2 Multimode fiber is specially designed for fast Ethernet, Fiber Channel, Gigabit Ethernet Speeds, data center, premises, educational, commercial, LAN, SAN and Asynchronous Transfer Mode (ATM) applications. It supports video, data and voice services.
- This fiber LC SC Fiber Patch Cord conforms with TIA/EIA 492AAAA and IEC60793-2-10 A1b standards and complies with RoHS specifications.
- This MM fiber has an orange color jacket with a 3.00 mm diameter. OM2 cables have a 500 MHz-km bandwidth and a 2.3dB/km maximum attenuation at 850 nm light sources and a 500 MHz-km bandwidth and a 0.6dB/km maximum attenuation at a 1300 nm wavelength.
- This LC to SC Multimode Duplex OM2 fiber patch cords operate at -20°C to +70°C and have a minimum installation bending radius of 5.0 cm and a minimum long term bending radius of 3 cm.
- OM2 patch cords are suitable for backbone, riser and horizontal configurations - LC / SC duplex connectors are joined with a plastic clip, easy to remove in case you need to separate the connectors.
|Item Weight:||0.05 pounds|
|Item Size:||6.26 x 0.39 x 0.39 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||7 x 0.7 x 0.7 inches|