This set contains Freud's entire line of Precision Shear Forstner Bits. From the 1/4" diameter to the 2-1/8" diameter, these bits will drill flat bottom holes, pocket holes, or overlapping holes. Set includes 16 bits: Part #PB-001, 1/4" dia.; Part #PB-002, 3/8" dia.; Part #PB-003, 1/2" dia.; Part #PB-004, 5/8" dia.; Part #PB-005, 3/4" dia.; Part #PB-006, 7/8" dia.; Part #PB-007, 1" dia.; PB-008, 1-1/8" dia.; Part #PB-009, 1-1/4" dia.; Part #PB-010, 1-3/8" dia.; Part #PB-011, 1-1/2" dia.; Part #PB-012, 1-5/8" dia.; PB-013, 1-3/4" dia.; Part #PB-014, 1-7/8" dia.; Part #PB-015, 2" dia.; Part #PB-016, 2-1/8" dia.
Features & Highlights
- Razor-sharp serrated edges give smooth and flat-bottom holes.
- Quality Forged Construction for extended life
- Ultra Sharp Spur to ensure an accurate starting hole
- Steep Angled Cutting Edges - produce holes that are smooth and flat, and create "chisel-like" curls for fast, clean chip removal.
- Freud's Limited Lifetime Guarantee
|Package Weight:||5.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||11.5 x 3.2 x 3.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Freud, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: G1080, ean: 0784497303966,
The EZ Rail System - in combination with the Alaskan saw mill - creates a straight and level first cut along a log. Connector kit #11882, sold separately, connects any combination of 9ft. or 5ft. guide systems together. Application: Mill guide, Rails...