Product Description & Reviews
For the complete solution to HVAC troubleshooting the extra value-packed HVAC Technician's Combo Kit, provides the ability to troubleshoot and solve problems more efficiently by providing all the needed accessories an HVAC professional would need in a compact carry case.Fluke 116 Digital Multimeter features built-in thermometer for HVAC applications. Fluke 116 Digital Multimeter features microamps to test flame sensors. Fluke 116 Digital Multimeter low input impedance helps prevent false readings due to ghost voltage.
Features & Highlights
- Fluke 116 Digital Multimeter features built-in thermometer for HVAC applications
- Fluke 116 Digital Multimeter features microamps to test flame sensors
- Fluke 116 Digital Multimeter low input impedance helps prevent false readings due to ghost voltage
- Fluke 323 True-rms Clamp Meter measures 400 A AC current and 600 VAC and DC voltage
- Fluke 323 True-rms Clamp Meter features True RMS AC voltage and current for accurate measurements on non-linear signals
|Color:||HVAC Multimeter and Clamp Meter Combo Kit|
|Part Number:||FLUKE-116/323 KIT|
|Item Weight:||1.21 pounds|
|Item Size:||10.5 x 3.8 x 3.8 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||10 x 4.2 x 4.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.