Fill-Rite's 1200 series has been the preferred product of the fuel transfer industry for the last 25 years due to its rugged construction and unmatched dependability. The FR1210G model is one of the most popular models in the series. It comes with a 12V 15 GPM pump, 3/4" x 12' discharge hose, 3/4" manual nozzle, and a 1" x 34" telescoping steel suction pipe.
Features & Highlights
- Durable cast iron pump housing built to withstand the wear and tear of rough operating environments
- Comes with a 3/4" x 12' discharge hose, 3/4" manual nozzle, 18' 12 gauge power cord with clips, and 1" x 34" telescoping steel suction pipe
- 1/4 hp DC motor @ 2,600 RPM provides up to 37' of discharge head
- 20 amp draw (maximum) with a 30 minute duty cycle
- 1" Inlet, 3/4" Outlet, and 2" Bung Mount with NPT threads
|Item Weight:||35 pounds|
|Item Size:||17 x 18 x 18 inches|
|Package Weight:||36.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||19.7 x 10.7 x 10.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Fill-Rite, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.