Crystal Clear Epoxy Resin One Gallon Kit | MAS Table Top Pro Epoxy Resin & Hardener | Two Part Kit for Wood Tabletop, Bar Top, Resin Art | Set Includes Spreader & Brush | Professional Grade Coating
Mega Sale! Free Shipping Included! Save 22% on the Crystal Clear Epoxy Resin One Gallon Kit | MAS Table Top Pro Epoxy Resin & Hardener | Two Part Kit for Wood Tabletop, Bar Top, Resin Art | Set Includes Spreader & Brush | Professional Grade Coating by MAS Epoxies at Hosted Payload. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Thank you for your interest in TableTop Pro by MAS Epoxies!Do you want the appearance of 50 coats of varnish with just one pour? If so, look no
Do you want the appearance of 50 coats of varnish with just one pour? If so, look no further than our Table Top Epoxy. Our 1:1 epoxy system provides you with a protective glass-like finish on any surface. Our epoxy goes on in thick pours that self-level. Everything about our epoxy makes it easy to get an alluring clear finish quickly and easily. At MAS we have over 25 years of experiencing producing the highest-quality epoxy resin products in the marketplace. We hope you'll trust us for your next project.
Q: How much does 1 gallon cover?
A: As a rule of thumb, 1 gallon kit covers 12 sq ft with an 1/8" coating. This just an approximation. The exact amounts vary from project to project based on a number of factors (surface material, application type, etc).
Q: How do I apply? Does it de-gas by itself or do I have to torch out the bubbles?
A: See the MAS Table Top Pro Epoxy Application tutorial video on YouTube if interested. Similar to other epoxy resins, TT Pro does not de-gas by itself. Once the epoxy resin is poured onto a surface, air bubbles will start to rise up and you will need to apply heat to disperse them about 15 minutes after pouring. We recommend using a heat gun or propane blow torch.
Q: Can I use this product on outdoor furniture? What can you tell me about UV resistance?
A: Yes, MAS Table Top Pro can be used for exterior projects and furniture, but, generally speaking, epoxy resin (all brands despite any marketing claims) tends to yellow & may chalk when exposed to direct sunlight for extended periods of time, which is why we recommend protecting epoxies with a UV protectant varnish or paint for outdoor use. Marine grade polyurethane varnishes like Bristol Finish UV Clear, with enhanced UV protection additives, offer improved UV stability & abrasion resistance over "off the shelf" spar varnishes available at your local hardware store.
Features & Highlights
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE: Our epoxies are trusted by professionals and hobbyists alike. We pride ourselves on creating epoxy resins that are strong, dependable, and easy to use. TableTop Pro is ultra-clear, self-leveling, and a beautiful high-gloss epoxy resin coating. You'll appreciate the quality and consistency of our product.
- QUALITY YOU CAN TRUST: For over 25 years, MAS Epoxies has taken pride in manufacturing the highest-quality epoxy products available. We proudly manufacture everything from start-to-finish in the USA.
- INCLUDES SPREADER & BRUSH: Our 1:1 kit includes 1/2 gallon of Part A (resin), half gallon of Part B (hardener), a 4" spreader, and a 4" brush.
- NUMEROUS POTENTIAL APPLICATIONS: Our epoxy resin kit works great for a variety of projects. Tabletop, bartop, resin art, and much more! Enjoy a stunning, glass-like clear finish on almost any surface.
- EASY TO APPLY: Application instructions will accompany your purchase to help make your project a success. You can also watch our instructional video which will walk you through how to apply to a table top.
|Manufacturer:||Endurance Technologies, INC|
|Publisher:||Endurance Technologies, INC|
|Studio:||Endurance Technologies, INC|
|Item Weight:||0.085 pounds|
|Package Weight:||9.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.4 x 7.2 x 7.2 inches|