Product Description & Reviews
KNEEROVER ALL TERRAIN KNEE WALKERThe ORIGINAL All Terrain Knee Walker from the # 1 Knee Walker BrandThe All Terrain KneeRover Knee Walker is the most versatile and advanced kneewalker in the industry - establishing a new level of durability and freedom of mobility for individuals recovering from a broken foot, broken ankle, broken leg, foot surgery, ankle surgery or other lower leg injuries or medical conditions like ulcers. These indoor - outdoor All Terrain kneeling walkers are an excellent crutch alternative and feature 12" diameter off-road pneumatic tires designed to easily traverse grass, sidewalks, gravel and dirt with incredible ease and agility (this is simply not possible with most knee scooters available today). Compatible with both the right and left legs, the KneeRover offers a 3" thick contoured knee platform and ergonomic rubber hand grips for complete comfort. KneeRover knee walkers are equipped with a free detachable storage basket and feature tool-free assembly, setup and height adjustments. Whether your are at home, at work, on the trail or on the town, experience a faster paced lifestyle with the All Terrain KneeRover - No Boundaries!SPECIFICATIONS:Color: BlueProduct Weight: 28.3 LbsWeight Capacity: 350 lbsOverall Length: 35.5"Handlebar Height Range: 34" to 41"Overall Height w/ handlebar folded and seat removed: 18"Knee Support Height Range: 18" - 21.5"Knee pad: 6.75" wide x 12.5" lengthFront Axle Width: 21"Rear Clamp BrakesWire Basket (7.5" x 12.5" x 8.25") NEED MORE ACCESSORIES OR PARTS FOR YOUR KNEE WALKER?When considering an accessory or part for your knee walker scooter, check out the full line of KneeRover accessories available on Amazon - including Knee Walker Backpacks, Sheepette and Memory Foam knee pad covers, cup holder, LED head light, baskets.
Features & Highlights
- Ideal for individuals recovering from injury or surgery to the foot, ankle or lower leg as well as below the knee amputees. The All Terrain KneeRover is an excellent alternative to crutches and offers the most versatility among knee walkers.
- Indoor - Outdoor All Terrain knee scooter features 12 inch pneumatic tires - perfect for navigating your home, work, and any terrain with ease - including grass, gravel, dirt and gaps in sidewalks.
- Maximum stability and control when maneuvering - these steerable knee walkers offer an advanced automotive style tie-rod steering mechanism (not available on most knee walkers) and an adjustable locking handbrake.
- Fully adjustable knee platform and handle bars with easy folding mechanism for simple transport and storage of rolling knee walker.
- Heavy duty double bar construction offers unprecedented strength and stability for a knee scooter. All Terrain KneeRover knee walker offers a 350 lb weight capacity and is recommended for individuals with heights 5' - 6'5".
|Item Weight:||28.3 pounds|
|Package Weight:||35.7 pounds|
|Package Size:||17.52 x 12.99 x 12.99 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.