Product Description & Reviews
Applications & Features Depth control Top will advance 0.140'' 0.004'' after machine spindle travel stops. Example: to achieve a top depth of 1.000'', set spindle stop at 0.860'' will advance an additional 0.140'' to 1.000'' depth NC Machine Set torque as high as possible within safe limits of the top. NC machine cutting feed equals (top pitch x spindle RPM). Reverse feed equals 2 X (top pitch X spindle RPM). Tapping Capacity in Steel: #0-1/4"(M2-M7) Jacobs Taper # : J-6 REC. Max Speed (RPM) : 1500RPM Reverse Ratio :01:01.6 Body Diameter :2.215 Overall Length :5.118 Clockwise Compression: 0.197 Expansion: 0.14 Counter Neutral :0.0023 Clockwise Expansion :0.394 Uses Collets: I-116,117 With Arbors: MT1-JT6, MT3-JT6 Head comes complete with 2 collets
Features & Highlights
- Guaranteed depth control; within 0.004''
- Chatter-free clutch has positive engagement which allows for a smoother, more accurate operation and more rapid reversal
- Radial Float is self-centering to compensate for hole center misalignment
- Unique Double Spring mechanism produces automatic feed and cushion drive. There are 2 springs for the feed and 2 springs for the reversal
- Pre-set torque control permits easy operation of tap brake torque control
|Manufacturer:||Accusize Co. Ltd.|
|Brand:||Accusize Industrial Tools|
|Publisher:||Accusize Co. Ltd.|
|Studio:||Accusize Co. Ltd.|
|Item Size:||9.45 x 12.2 x 12.2 inches|
|Package Weight:||4.07 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.7 x 2.7 x 2.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.