5/8" Flame Retardant Polypropylene Split Wire Loom Tubing - 750 Feet - Black
5/8'' Flame Retardant Polypropylene Split Wire Loom Tubing - 750 Feet - Black by Electriduct at Hosted Payload. MPN: WLFR-0625-750. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Flame retardant polypropylene loom is the ideal solution for applications that require extreme heat resistance along with protection against impact
Features & Highlights
- Size: 5/8" Diameter; Length 750 Feet; Color Black
- With a continuous operating temperature range of -40 °F to 275 °F
- This convoluted slit tubing is suitable for use on automotives, machinery, and other components that emit or produce intense heat
- Flame retardant polyethylene rated as V2 according to UL-94.
- Very flexible, enabling use in small or tight conditions such as wire harnesses.
|Item Weight:||29 pounds|