Product Description & Reviews
3M Trizact Hookit film disc. For glass defect repair, corian and acrylic solid surface finishing. Precisely shaped pyramids wear away continually exposing fresh abrasive. Few processing steps, higher gloss level, effective surface leveling. Requires little water, easy touchup. Attachment type: Hookit. Backing material: film. Backing weight 3MIL. Converted form: Hookit/hook and loop disc. Mineral type: aluminum oxide. Product form: disc. Equipment - random orbital sanders. Position: good. Blue color. 5-Inches diameter. Grade: A10.
Features & Highlights
- Proprietary 3M Trizact abrasives start sharp and stay sharp, resulting in more predictable finishes and improved, consistent results
- Creates high gloss level for glass defect repair and solid surface finishing
- Micron sized abrasive pyramids produce a high-gloss finish
- Well suited for use on mini random orbital sanders to produce a polish-ready finish
- Produces finer finishes than paper and film-backed abrasives
|Package Weight:||1.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.2 x 5.7 x 5.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Walter Surface Technologies
mpn: 15I453, ean: 0662980944721,